Monday, March 3, 2008

Thing 5: More Flickr Fun


I hope this is considered a mash-up. I'm certainly getting a lot of mileage from that darned picture! I used Big Huge Labs to create the magazine cover. This would be a good application for the Library. I can imagine the design of creative covers to advertise online and print subscriptions. And how great it would be to produce my own posters.
I'm looking forward to our Library 2.0/23Things info-sharing meeting on Wed. night at Donaldson Co. It's the pits to be a solo librarian - and, dare I say - over the age of 55, without younger, computer-savvy co-workers with whom to share these assignments. Those of you in that situation are VERY lucky. Hug your staff members now!

1 comment:

Lori said...

What a great cover model you make! It looks like a real magazine. Nice work.